El Verano Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents on the freeways, highways and roads in El Verano and throughout Northern California. These accidents can take a significant physical, emotional and financial toll on the victims and their loved ones. Our law firm represents clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases involving automobile accidents and collisions. Following an accident, it is important to immediately consult with an experienced lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected. Crucial evidence could be lost and witnesses' memories fade if we do not complete a prompt and thorough investigation.
We understand that your primary concern following an accident is getting the medical care you need and protecting your family from financial difficulties. We will calculate the full cost of your accident, from medical bills and lost wages to vehicle damage and pain and suffering to ensure that you receive a settlement that meets your current and future needs. We will handle all aspects of your insurance claim, from negotiating with the insurance company to taking your case to trial if necessary to guard your rights.
If you have been in an auto accident in El Verano, CA or any other major thoroughfare in Northern California, Moseley Collins is here to help you get the compensation you need. Our firm was founded over 40 years ago by Moseley Collins and we have the knowledge and resources to go up against the insurance companies and get you a fair settlement.Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in an Auto Accident in El Verano, CA? Call (800) 426-5546 to Speak With a Car Accident Attorney Now
Auto Accident NewsEl Verano Man Killed in Highway 12 Accident
El Verano resident John Daman Hatley, 55, was killed November 16 when his Porsche Boxster veered into oncoming traffic on Highway 12 near Dunbar Road in Glen Ellen. California Highway Patrol said Hatley had been speeding and driving erractically before losing control of his vehicle and striking a GMC flatbed truck.
Hatley, alone in his car, was pronounced dead on the scene at about 1:40 p.m. The occupants of the truck were uninjured.
Hall of Justice
600 Administration Drive
Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Hours Monday-Friday 8 am to 3:30 pm
- Main Information: (707) 521-6500
- Administration-106J: (707) 521-6501
- Appeals Information: (707) 521-6572
- Email: AppealsInfo@sonomacourt.org
- Archived Records-110J: (707) 521-6670
- Civil-107J: (707) 521-6500
- Collections-106J: (707) 521-6659
- Criminal-105J: (707) 521-6620
- Family Court Services: (707) 521-6800
- GC Services-106J: (800) 295-4695
- Human Resources-106J: (707) 521-6566
- Interpreters-101J: (707) 521-6657
Visit their website for more information: County of SonomaCity Resource Links
Fatal car crashes & road traffic accidents in El Verano. California
- Year: 2014
- Fatal accident count: N/A
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: N/A
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: N/A
- Fatalities: N/A
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: N/A
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: N/A
Don’t get mad - Get legal