Wheatland Car Accident Lawyer
Every day, people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents on the freeways, highways and roads in Wheatland and throughout Northern California. These accidents can take a significant physical, emotional and financial toll on the victims and their loved ones. Our law firm represents clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases involving automobile accidents and collisions. Following an accident, it is important to immediately consult with an experienced lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected. Crucial evidence could be lost and witnesses' memories fade if we do not complete a prompt and thorough investigation.
We understand that your primary concern following an accident is getting the medical care you need and protecting your family from financial difficulties. We will calculate the full cost of your accident, from medical bills and lost wages to vehicle damage and pain and suffering to ensure that you receive a settlement that meets your current and future needs. We will handle all aspects of your insurance claim, from negotiating with the insurance company to taking your case to trial if necessary to guard your rights.
If you have been in an auto accident in Wheatland, CA or on Highway 65 or any other major thoroughfare in Northern California, Moseley Collins is here to help you get the compensation you need. Our firm was founded over 40 years ago by Moseley Collins and we have the knowledge and resources to go up against the insurance companies and get you a fair settlement.Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in an Auto Accident in Wheatland, CA? Call (800) 426-5546 to Speak With a Car Accident Attorney Now
Auto Accident NewsWheatland Teen Killed After Honda Flips Onto Highway 70
A 19-year-old passenger died after the car he was riding in lost control on Highway 65, became airborne and flipped onto its roof, sliding across Highway 70 in Yuba County Wednesday night.
The accident happened at about 8:35 p.m. at the Highway 65/70 split in the Olivehurst area. Passenger Rudy Sbin of Wheatland was ejected from the 1995 Honda Civic and died at the scene.
The driver, 20-year-old Richie Poth, was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with what the California Highway Patrol called major injuries. Another passenger, 22-year-old Derek May of Wheatland, sustained moderate injuries.
The car was headed south on 65 when for an unknown reason, it started to drift and Poth lost control, hitting a guardrail then heading down an embankment, getting airborne, landing upside down on Highway 70 and sliding to a stop on the right shoulder, the CHP said.
Alcohol was not a factor in the accident, according to the CHP. Poth and May had their seat belts fastened but Sbin did not. Poth is not facing any charges.
Yuba County Courthouse
215 Fifth Street, Suite 200
Marysville, CA 95901
- Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PMMonday - Friday
- Civil: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 6
- Collections: (530) 749-7670
- Criminal: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 4
- Family Law: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 5
- Fiscal Services: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 8, Ext. 6
- Grand Jury: (530) 749-7341 (530) 749-7304
- Human Resources: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 8, Ext. 5
- Information Technology: (530) 749-7303
- Jury Services: (530) 749-7601
- Juvenile: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 8, Ext. 1
- Probate/Guardianships: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 5
- Small Claims: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 3, Ext. 1
- Traffic: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 3
- Unlawful Detainers: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 3
Fatal car crashes & road traffic accidents in Wheatland. California
- Year: 2014
- Fatal accident count: N/A
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: N/A
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: N/A
- Fatalities: N/A
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: N/A
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: N/A
Don’t get mad - Get legal