Florence-Graham, CA Medical Malpractice Lawyer - Hospital Negligence Attorneys
Have you or a loved one been the victim of medical malpractice at a Florence-Graham hospital or medical facility? The dedicated lawyers of Moseley Collins Law are here to help. With over 40 years of experience holding negligent doctors and healthcare professionals accountable, our medical malpractice lawyers have recovered millions for clients nationwide.
If you suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one due to the medical negligence of a doctor, nurse, technician, or other hospital staff in Florence-Graham or the surrounding Los Angeles County cities, you may be entitled to significant compensation. Contact our knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyers today for a free consultation on your case.Major Hospitals Serving Florence-Graham
Moseley Collins Law works with clients who were injured or lost loved ones due to medical negligence at the following hospitals and medical facilities near Florence-Graham:Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is ranked the #5 hospital in California and #1 in Los Angeles. This world-class facility affiliated with the UCLA School of Medicine offers advanced specialty care across a wide range of departments.PIH Health Hospital - Whittier
PIH Health Hospital - Whittier is an acute care hospital with over 400 physicians of staff offering comprehensive medical care. Their areas of specialty include cancer, heart health, and women's health services.Beverly Hospital
Beverly Hospital in Montebello is a full-service community hospital providing care across more than 30 specialties. They are designated as a center of excellence in key areas such as bariatric surgery, breast health, and stroke care.Los Angeles Community Hospital
Los Angeles Community Hospital is an acute care facility with a Level II trauma center seeing over 100,000 ER visits per year. They offer specialized capabilities for diagnoses and treatments across most major medical disciplines.Common Medical Malpractice Cases
Hospital negligence can result in severe, life-altering injuries to patients. Our Florence-Graham medical malpractice lawyers have seen the devastating effects of medical errors and inadequate care across a wide range of cases, including:Surgical Errors
Botched surgeries can leave patients permanently damaged due to the carelessness or incompetence of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and other OR staff. Some examples of surgical errors we see in medical malpractice claims include:
- Wrong site surgery
- Retained surgical items left inside patients
- Nerve damage from surgical cuts
- Anesthesia errors
Mistakes during labor and delivery can lead to short-term or lifelong injuries to both mothers and newborns. Our lawyers frequently handle cases of:
- Brain damage or cerebral palsy in infants from oxygen deprivation
- Shoulder dystocia resulting in nerve damage
- Failure to perform timely C-section
One of the most common yet avoidable medical errors is an inaccurate or late diagnosis. Getting a diagnosis wrong can rob patients of the precious time needed to treat their actual underlying condition. We often see devastating consequences stem from:
- Cancer misdiagnosed or diagnosed too late to effectively treat
- Stroke not recognized quickly enough to minimize brain damage
- Heart attack symptoms overlooked until too much heart muscle dies
With so many drugs needing to be precisely dispensed every day in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, lapses are bound to happen. But many medication errors reflect negligence rather than innocent mistakes. Our lawyers are here for victims of:
- Being given the wrong type or dose of medication
- Adverse reactions from incorrect prescriptions
- Pharmacy dispensing mistakes
No matter what type of medical negligence occurs, the patient deserves justice. An experienced medical malpractice lawyer can make all the difference in recovering damages to cover their care costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.Why Moseley Collins Law?
What sets Moseley Collins Law apart from other firms when it comes to medical negligence cases? Here are a few key reasons injured patients and bereaved families choose us to handle their Florence-Graham hospital malpractice claims:
- More Than 40 Years of Experience With four decades of medical malpractice litigation experience under our belt, no firm in the Florence-Graham area can match our depth of expertise and success record. Our veteran lawyers have handled hundreds of negligence cases and recovered millions for clients nationwide.
- Thorough Investigation Using Medical Experts Building an air-tight case requires working with objective medical specialists who can evaluate your records, provide opinions on proper standards of care, and point out the precise missteps made. When investigating potential negligence, Moseley Collins Law collaborates with a minimum of four independent medical experts to leave no stone unturned.
- Specialized Knowledge of Catastrophic Injuries The dedicated medical malpractice lawyers at Moseley Collins Law focus specifically on cases where clients have sustained catastrophic injuries requiring 24/7, lifelong care - typically involving brain damage, paralysis, stroke, cerebral palsy or wrongful death. By specializing, we've tailored proven case-winning strategies for maximum compensation.
- Nationwide Representation Don't let crossing state lines deter you from pursuing fair damages. Moseley Collins Law represents clients nationwide who were harmed by medical negligence. Our lawyers are well-versed in malpractice laws across the country. Geographic limitations won't minimize the compensation you or your family deserve.
- Compassionate Guidance and Support The legal process following medical malpractice fails many patients for lack of an advocate. From your initial free case evaluation to the final settlement, Moseley Collins Law medical injury lawyers remain by your side. We'll advise you in clear terms each step we take together and provide caring support until you receive just closure.
In addition to Florence-Graham itself, Moseley Collins Law provides medical negligence legal services to residents of surrounding cities and counties, including:Los Angeles
As home to some of the nation’s premier hospitals, Los Angeles also sees more than its fair share of medical mistakes turned into lawsuits. Our lawyers are well acquainted with winning cases involving UCLA, Cedars-Sinai and many other L.A. healthcare networks.Lynwood
We help victims of medical negligence hold accountable doctors, nurses and staff from St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood as well as other local medical facilities victims trust which ultimately harm them.Paramount
Low quality care in Paramount area clinics, nursing homes and other treatment centers causes preventable patient suffering each year. Our legal team advocates for victims to obtain compensation for their losses.Bellflower
Home to major health networks like UC Irvine and MemorialCare, Bellflower medical facilities employ many of the physicians and staff who commit errors against patients our law firm represents. We hold them fully liable for negligence.Other Local Cities:
- Bell Gardens
- South Gate
- Huntington Park
No matter where in the Florence-Graham area or greater LA County the malpractice occurred, our dedicated medical malpractice lawyers seek maximum compensation for victims through settlements or jury verdicts against the offenders.Contact Our Medical Negligence Team Today
Don’t delay in holding medical professionals accountable for negligence. The clock starts ticking on your ability to file a malpractice claim as soon as the injury or incident occurs. While statutes of limitations give you 12-36 months typically, it’s wise to contact a medical malpractice lawyer right away to discuss your experience care, determine if grounds for a case exist, and take prompt legal action.
The experienced medical negligence lawyers of Moseley Collins Law offer free, no-obligation consultations to all potential clients in Florence-Graham and throughout Los Angeles County. Call us when you're ready at (800) 426-5546 to go over your situation in full with a caring legal professional. Count on straight-forward guidance regarding your options and compassionate support if we can take on your hospital injury case.Frequently Asked QuestionsHow Do I Know If What Happened To Me Was Medical Malpractice?
You may have a solid malpractice case on your hands if a healthcare professional breached the standard of care they owe you as a patient resulting in significant injury or death. Some red flags include surgical complications, medication errors, inaccurate testing, failure to diagnose a serious condition, childbirth injuries, and more.What Does “Standard of Care” Mean in Medical Malpractice?
Standard of care refers to what physicians, nurses, specialists and facilities must legally provide patients in terms of competence, treatment, information, testing and safety precautions adhering to reasonable medical judgment and established practice protocols. Breaching this standard constitutes negligence.What Types of Damages Might I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
If successful in a malpractice claim, the at-fault medical providers would owe damages which could include compensation for current and future medical bills, lost wages and benefits, reduced earning capacity moving forward, physical rehabilitation costs, severe pain and emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.How Long Do I Have to File a Medical Malpractice Claim in California?
Under California statutes, you normally have 1 year from the date of discovery or 3 years from the date of injury to have a medical malpractice lawyer formally file a lawsuit seeking damages against the negligent medical providers in court. It’s wise to start the case review process as soon as possible.How Much Medical Negligence Experience Does Your Firm Have?
Our lawyers have been handling medical malpractice lawsuits across the country for over four decades. This translates to specialized expertise in catastrophic injuries, thorough investigative techniques, understanding complicated state laws, and proven strategies to secure our clients maximum compensation through favorable settlements or verdicts.