2016 Scholarship for Dog Lovers
The members of the Law Offices of Moseley Collins love dogs. We are often heartbroken at the many dog bite cases we get. No one wins and often the dogs are euthanized. College students have the opportunity to write an essay on why they love dogs, why dogs bite people, and how to prevent it from happening.
In an effort to foster an awareness of the problem and to support the pursuit of higher education our law firm is proud to offer the Scholarship for Dog Lovers to college students interested in reducing the number of dog bites in our country.
Applicants must write an essay of at least 250 words and complete the requirements to be eligible. Tell us a dog bite story or some facts about dog bites (cite your sources) and what can be done to avoid them.Essay Requirements:
- 250 word minimum
- Must focus on the problem of dog bites
- Must provide tips for how dog owners and/or those around dogs can avoid or prevent dog bites
- Telling us why you deserve the scholarship
- Mentioning your name in the scholarship
- Excessively using personal pronouns (I, me)
- United States citizen
- At least 18 years of age
- Current college student
- 2.0 GPA